Buying a New Home? Questions You Should Ask
1. How much should I budget for a home?
Start by determining how much of a mortgage you can fit into your budget.
2. Can I secure a loan?
Before you start home shopping, you can seek a pre-approval for a loan.
3. What type of loan should I get?
– 15-year mortgage loan or one that spans 30 years
– Fixed or variable rate loan?
4. Does the house meet my needs?
Get a good feel of the layout and make sure it will fill your requirements.
Jimmy Vercellino is an experienced Phoenix mortgage lender. He and his team work hard to provide a timely, efficient and excellent home loan process for buyers. As a loan specialist, Jimmy manages the entire process for his clients, making the home buying experience a pleasure instead of filled with stress.